Steve is an experienced Manager and the Business Principal at Solaray Essray.
Steve was previously running the local electrical company
known as Peninsula Sparky based on the Mornington Peninsula.
He has since moved into Solar and Battery Storage,
as this is where he had noticed a shift in the way people use their energy.
STEVE’S AREA OF EXPERTISE:
- Australian Communications Authority license
- MATV and Satellite Design and Installations
- LMA - Business and Finance
- Optical Fibre Networks and Telecommunications
- Network design, VOIP installations and Wireless Networks
- Project Management and Sub Contractor Management
- Multiple vendor data communications installation,
engineering and design certifications including:
ADC Krone / TE, Molex, Panduit, Systimax
Construction Team Leader
Marcus has been a loyal worker and continued over to
Solaray with Steve from the Peninsula Sparky team.
Marcus is a Swedish born Frankston resident.
He's a keen golfer and an extremely enthusiastic St Kilda supporter.
MARCUS' RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Management of the Day to Day Data Communications
- Audio, Visual and Electrical Service Business Operations
- Development of Systems, Processes and Improvement Programs
- Workforce Allocation and Project Management
With 12 years experience in national service providers and 3 years on Bass Strait oil rigs, Shaun has yet to meet a situation he couldn't solve.
Shaun oversees projects for electrical and data communications services; manages the teams of tradespeople involved with site works, and is chief liaison with stakeholders across all levels of Peninsula Sparky.
Knowledgeable and to the point, his direct style of communication and "get it done" attitude gives customers' confidence that no problem is too big to handle.
Shaun lives on The Peninsula with his young family and in his spare time is an active triathlete, having represented Australia in consecutive World Championships.